The MCL 500 is secured as soon as the wire has passed through the one-way locking mechanism. The wire must be adjusted to fit tightly to the application to maximise security and to prevent tampering. The MCL 500 cable seal is widely used on truck trailers, tanker lorries, air cargo containers, shipping containers, rail cars, calibrators and valves. Be assured of better security with our innovative use of materials and industrial design.
- Parts of the exterior have been designed with a rib pattern, which protects the markings during rough handling.
- The one-way locking mechanism provides fast and easy sealing.
- One end of the cable is permanently secured into the locking body.
- This cable seal body is anodised in solid colours, which accommodate customised laser marking.
- Anodising also makes colour coding possible and eases identification from a distance.
- The cable seal can be etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & bar code.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.